A day in the life of…
start your day by checking the New Relic Insights board. You shipped a
new version yesterday, and after checking on the status of it you high
five your colleague - the two of you have paired up working on it - and
rush to the daily standup. Our iOS expert walks in, and brought one of
his homemade cakes to celebrate the release. After the cake you have a
talk with your product owner about the new feature you are working on.
It looks good, but it misses that “wow factor”. Later that day you have a
meeting with the Designer for a brainstorm session. During lunch your
teammate asks if you have some time for pair programming, he is stuck
with some concurrency issues and could really use some help. That works,
but remember at 3 PM, there is a presentation about the new Android
Architecture Components library.
- 2+ years experience in Android development
- You know how to write readable, maintainable, performant object-oriented Java. This includes unit-tests.
- Experience with Kotlin is a big plus.
- Not afraid of cutting edge technology like RxJava, Dagger and Architecture Components.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing team
- Strong communication skills in English
- You have released at least one app or project that you can tell us about
What we offer
- Being part of a young, professional and international team
- A personal laptop of your choice
- Work in a fast-growing company
- A competitive salary
- A passionate commitment to the use of open-source software!
- Internal as well as external schoolings and conferences
- Friday drinks and regular cool events!
- Free drinks and fruits and several sporty benefits