CARTO is changing the way maps are made and location-based decisions are taken by building the easiest and most powerful geospatial data visualization engine ever. We have more than 300,000 loyal users and customers around the world. The amount of location-based data is exploding (everything happens somewhere!), and from biodiversity to transportation to marketing, people around the world are using CARTO to bring their data to life.
- Help the design team building our website, blog and Demos as well as working on internal tools.
- Work closely with our product team to deliver software in the way we believe should be done.
- Participate in the design process to be sure the right problems are solved.
- Represent CARTO at conferences and events
- Full-stack web development experience.
- Experience with Git.
- Love for details.
- A positive mindset, flexibility, and a genuine interest in the mix between design and technology.
- Strong communication skills
- Uses CSS and Sketch to create Design Systems that scale and work over long periods of time.
- Is distributed, from Los Ángeles to Alicante, working from home or from our offices in Brooklyn or Madrid
- Works mainly in English
- Competitive, results-based compensation.
- Access to our Employee Stock Options Plan.
- Every Friday afternoon is Leapfrog time, where you will be working on whatever you like related to CARTO.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment in the center of Madrid
- Involvement in the mapping and tech communities—we host lots of events and organize code sprints, and last year >80% of our team spoke at conferences.
- A bright, comfortable office, stocked with snacks, good coffee and even a cinema :).
At CARTO we believe that professional development happens through teaching and learning from your peers and managers. Even if you’re uncertain about whether you have the experience we’re looking for, please apply if this position sparks your curiosity.
A diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to CARTO regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, orientation, or ability.
In 2015 it was acquired by WeddingWire. Toghether they are worldwide leaders of the wedding sector with a global team of 700 people, helping organize more than 5 million weddings in the US, Europe, Latin America and Canada.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!