PromoFarma.com is the leading ecommerce marketplace selling health, beauty and personal care products, direct to consumers, from hundreds of independent pharmacies and other health stores in Spain and now expanding the service through several European countries. PromoFarma.com is part of Zur Rose Group, European leader in online sales of pharmacy products, with more than 1,000 Million Euros in sales and 5 Million active customers in Europe. With an innovative business model, PromoFarma.com do not manage stock neither warehouses, it integrates the catalogue of products, pricing and stock levels of the most important and trusted off-line pharmacies in a single website, achieving 24h delivery service for more than 150.000 products and 5.000 brands from more than 1.000 pharmacies and health stores. PromoFarma.com business model and service have received several awards like the prize for Best Webshop in Spain as well as the Best Mobile App from the E-Commerce Awards.
We pair, encourage test driven development, collaborate, and enjoy healthy debate here and are looking for someone who can thrive in that environment. A thirst for knowledge and passion for solving problems is what drives the team. Training and education is a big part of who we are, not only as a company, but also as a mindset. We keep up to date in our field via continuing education, conferences, etc.
At PromoFarma we are looking for a Senior Android Developer, who is responsible for developing our Android native app and is passionate about mobile. The candidate will work very autonomously participating in the analysis, design and development phases of all the new features, using advanced Android technologies and working on the latest mobile architecture focusing on code quality in terms of clean code and performance. Our mobile team works 100% with Agile methodologies and is very focused on the continuous delivery of our product for providing constant value to our users. We are looking for a profile who gets involved on the releases, its refinement and the high quality of the final product.
Your main missions:
- Focus on code quality and scalable architectures. Improving our mobile stack based on Modularization.
- Motivated on using up-to-date technologies. At this moment we are using Kotlin, ViewModel, Graphql, Coroutines, Dagger 2, etc…
- Work as a team so we'll achieve the targets together. For us the mobile development is totally aligned with the web strategy, always bringing an excellent and unified shopping experience.
- We are a data driven decision team, finding in the data analysis the best product for our customers.
- Eager to learn and share knowledge.
What we offer
- Long term contract. Full time position, free Friday afternoons, flexible schedules.
- Competitive salary depending on seniority.
- Ticket Restaurant 9€/day worked.
- Social benefits package. You can dedicate a part of your brut salary to transport or nursery.
- Internal and external training with a budget of 1.000€/year. Career path and possibilities to grow within the company.
- Excellent working environment, you will be part of a motivated and professional team.
Company-provided MacBook Pro and all the needed equiptment to work at home and office.
Our office is based in the heart of Barcelona (Diagonal-Aribau).
- At this moment all the team is working 100% remotely due to the current situation. Once the situation of COVID in Barcelona will become better, we will start working at the office and sharing our time with remote work (2/3 times per week).
What we are looking for
- Experience in Android development, prefer working with Agile methodologies
- Experience defining architecture and design of an Android app.
- Knowledge of modularization by feature.
- Experience with Kotlin, Dagger, Coroutines, MVVM architecture design pattern and unit testing.
- Experiencia defining performance optimization strategies.
- Experience publishing in Google Play Store.
- Knowledge of Material Design.
- Passionate for new technologies, clean code and good development practices.
- Experience on CI, preferably Gitlab.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Knowledge of Android Jetpack.