Wallapop is looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and open-minded Android Engineer to join us. You will help us to improve and build the next generation of the classifieds app.
Are you interested in Kotlin? We are!! Don't be shy and try to join our fantastic Android team!
We also work with the following technologies:
- Junit, Expresso and Mockito
· At least 4 years programming in Android
· You are looking for challenges
· Experience working on a Team of 3 or more mobile developers
· You follow the SOLID principles
· You know Clean Architecture and MVP pattern
· You live outside of main tread
· Passion for quality and attention to detail
· Good communication skills
· Jake Wharton fan
Nice to have:
Some nice github contributions
Experience with XMPP or real time applications
Experience with Continuous Integration
Experience with Continuous Delivery
Experience with Kotlin
Working knowledge on apps with more than 1M downloads
Fluent in English.
A sense of humor: we like having fun doing what we love
Wallapop is a pure mobile marketplace that helps people find the best opportunities to buy and sell nice things nearby. But beyond that, what we really want to do is offer the best street trade experience to all our users around the world. In order to achieve this we are looking for some special people...
- - Amazing office space.
- - Apple or PC equipment of your choice.
- - Specialised training.
- - Health insurance.
- - Amazing offsites twice a year.
- - International team (now 10 nationalities) .
- - Help with apartment searches.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!