Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 7 billion downloads and over 150 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #3 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google and Meta.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 750 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Our Gaming team is made up of hybrid-casual, casual and mid-core experts. Our 'Core' games team supports internal and external studios worldwide in creating, developing and launching new hit games, whilst our 'Live' games team focuses on delivering higher engagement on our existing and successful games.
Joining our Live games team means collaborating with gaming industry experts on globally renowned, enduring games, while embracing exciting new entrepreneurial ventures. With over seven billion downloads worldwide and a portfolio of more than 10 resilient hybrid games generating more than $20m per year, we are the largest and most successful hybrid publisher in the world.
You will join Mambo, our biggest studio, to work on Mob Control, Voodoo’s largest game. This team successfully turned a modest hyper-casual game into a $100M revenue hit and is now looking for help to continue on their journey to the top-20 grossing list. Mambo works with a true agile methodology, with an empowered team and nearly zero micromanagement.
- Work on a live game with a large player-base.
- Create game assets such as characters, environments, and user interface elements.
- Enhance the game with impactful vfx and animations.
- Integrate your work in Unity and collaborate with devs to solve technical challenges.
- Use 2D or 3D techniques accordingly.
- Prior experience working in mobile games.
- Photoshop, Unity, and Blender (or other 3D software) have no secrets for you.
- You have technical knowledge to optimize your assets and workflow.
- You have strong artistic foundations and a keen eye for detail.
- You work collaboratively, give and receive feedback with care.
- You love the mobile games market and understand the importance of data to make decisions.
- You are not afraid to hack things to rapidly to test an idea.
Benefits: Competitive salary and other benefits according to the country you reside.