As SEM Specialist, you will develop marketing campaigns that will drive traffic to our mobile products. Working under the responsibility of the Head of Sales, you will have to create strategies in Adwords campaigns, develop the account and test new concepts, manage Pay-Per-Click campaigns through Google Display Network and analyze a list of defined KPI’s.
You are interested in online, mobile and new media. You are a pro-active person with strong communication skills, analytically minded and good with statistics.
WHAT WE OFFER
- We offer a position in a young, dynamic and growing environment. Additionally, we offer the opportunity for permanent training, personal development and ambitious career growth.
- Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on achievement, success and leadership within our industry. Our core company value is innovation: where people and creativity drive innovative technology. If you have an innovative, winning mentality, this position is for you!
- Some of our benefits: Private healthcare insurance, subsidized catering, Friday team breakfast, daily organic fruit, EXOGROUP University, our in-house training, Office games room/chill-out zone etc.
- Create, launch and optimize Pay-Per-Click campaigns for mainstream mobile products.
- Analyze search trends, and help the production team fine-tune each product accordingly.
- Be able to set up ad support analytics and conversion tracking.
- Be able to dissect existing campaigns that are not working and make the necessary changes to achieve positive results.
- Compile and organize website traffic data using tracking tools.
- Identify key insights and generate regular reports for the team.
- Monitor daily results and improve the performance of KPIs.
- Report back to management and team members on results and any issues.
- Help to improve each product by providing feedback to the development team.
- Ensure that the campaigns perfectly suit the needs of the products promoted.
- Monitor competitors' activities in terms of keywords ranking.
- Weekly and monthly reports.
- BS in digital marketing or digital advertising
- 3 years of experience in the mobile advertising industry.
- Knowledge of Google AdWords monitoring tools.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of online marketing KPIs.
- Strong knowledge of different business models (CPM, CPC, CPA, etc).
- Strong knowledge of different ad formats (search, display).
- Strong knowledge of the AdWords Editor tool.
- Fluent English, written and spoken (other languages are a plus).
- Very advanced use of Excel, formulas, macros, etc.