Who we're looking for:
We’re searching for an eager and ambitious Paid Search Manager, reporting to our Head of Digital for Europe, as part of our London (UK) based marketing team.
You’ll succeed in this role if you can expertly build, manage and grow large paid search accounts to deliver high growth customer acquisition whilst focusing on campaign efficiency. This role requires someone who is eager to learn and build on their digital marketing experience in a fast-paced startup environment, taking ownership and responsibility for campaigns and their results.
- Working with your Manager, own the development and execution of best in class paid search campaigns in eight European countries and languages to achieve new bookings goals.
- Drive recommendations for the strategic direction of Paid Search, as well as delivering day-to-day, best practice, tactical execution
- Manage the rollout of our PPC strategy in all European markets; working closely and collaboratively with the team of local Country Brand Managers
- Constantly look for ways to test new products and betas, attend industry events and workshops, staying up-to-date with industry best practice and fueling new ideas
- Own day-to-day campaign reporting, analysis and optimisation, including a comprehensive testing framework, plus identifying opportunities for channel growth
- Support your fellow teammates by sharing helpful knowledge and resources, as well as implementing new and improved processes
- Data is your friend – you find it easy to use insights to back-up your instincts
- With your can-do attitude, owning goals and hitting big targets is easy as 1, 2, 3…
- You’ll be comfortable working as a one-man-band or playing your part in a team
- Nothing gets by you - you have a no stone left unturned approach to every detail
- You’re a professional plate juggler (though perhaps not literally!) – having multiple projects on-the-go is the kind of thing that gets you out of bed in the morning
- You’re hungry to innovate - testing new methods and processes for Paid Search management (bid optimisation, ad testing, audience planning)
- 2 - 3+ years worth of Paid Search experience managing six figure digital advertising budgets (in-house or agency)
- Experience using a third party PPC management tool such as DoubleClick, Kenshoo, Marin or WordStream would be a bonus, but not essential
- An additional European language (eg. French, Spanish, German, Italian, Swedish, Norwegian or Dutch) would be a big plus
Benefits of Working at Rover.com:
- Competitive salary, based on your experience
- Rover stock options - share in the future success of the company
- 23 days vacation for you (and the same for your dog too)
- Contribution workplace pension (provided by NEST)
- Bring your dog to work in our central London dog-friendly office
- PerkBox membership - discounts on eating out, entertainment and shopping
- Bi-monthly socials - from dinner and drinks to escape rooms and adventures!
- Team breakfast every Monday and bi-weekly team lunches
- Fresh fruit and as much tea, coffee or soda as you can drink
Rover.com company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.