At Holded we've been working towards making life easier for small businesses since 2016. It's an exciting time to join us, having just closed our Series B round at the end of 2020, we have now raised a total of $25m from world-class investors including Elaia (Criteo, Mirakl), Lakestar (Facebook, Spotify & Airbnb) and Nauta Capital (Socialpoint, Privalia). This year we expect to grow the company from 75 to 150 employees.
We are hiring across departments and offer multiple growth opportunities in one of Spain's and Europe's leading scale-ups. Our mission is to create a smart business management solution that covers all areas of business. We replace manual processes with intuitive software to run and automate your business operations, covering Invoicing, Accounting, HR, CRM and Project & Inventory management. We are building a global company, and are looking for passionate people who strive to be the best at what they do.
Join us and help us reinvent the concept of ERP!
As Holded is a hyper-growth SaaS company, the search team is expected to grow significantly in the next 12-24 months. You will play a key role in helping to build a best-in-class team.
- Further Develop Paid Search Channels - Google Ads & Bing - as key B2B channels for new user and customer acquisition for Holded in Spain and France. This role will likely be overseeing a monthly spend in the region of €300k+ from the outset.
- Optimise and scale SEM campaigns - Scale prospecting/acquisition + retargeting campaigns whilst staying within CPA and budget targets.
- Contribute to Paid Landing Page Development - work closely with the creative team to publish new landing pages, and optimise landing page experience and conversion rates for paid campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with the Organic Search team and Paid Social Manager to ensure a consistent approach across channels.
- Develop a copy testing process and cadence for rolling-out and testing new, innovative and bold ad-creative approaches.
- Optimise audiences - build, test and automate RLSA and retargeting audiences used for “similar audience” construction, and direct targeting / blocking.
- Work with the Growth Operations and the Data Team on implementing a Data Driven culture in Paid Search. For example, evolving and implementing signals/events (including complex predictive events) sent to Google Ads (client side and through the API) to be used for automated bidding strategies (tCPA and tROAS), campaign optimisation and reporting.
- Attribution - to actively contribute to the development of attribution models, and alternative perspectives on attribution, channel CPAs and CAC.
- Work with the Google account management team, and attend regular catch-up meetings and webinars to stay on top of the latest changes and recommendations in Google Ads.
- Collaborate closely with other marketing team members to ensure a consistent brand voice across all channels.
- Analyses, Reporting and Insights - Develop a consistent feedback system with the rest of the growth team, and wider company, to ensure channel performance and learnings are communicated clearly and regularly.
- 4+ years experience working on high performance Google Ads Search Campaigns
- Regular spend of 100k + per month in Google Ads
- Previous experience in all the areas outlined under “The Role” section.
- Confident working in Google Ads Editor, and with CSV bulk uploads
- Expert at working in Excel / Google Sheets spreadsheets to manipulate / analyse large volumes of keyword and ad data
- You’re an expert in optimising Ad Rank, Ad Quality & Quality Score - and you understand off-channel optimisations to improve Landing Page Experience
- You have some experience implementing Google Ads scripts
- Experience with reporting tools - Google Ads Reports, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio
- Strong data-driven approach - data must be at the centre of every decision you make
- Work independently; proactively surface insights and recommendations based on data, prioritise, and implement tests based on these.
- Highly organised - meticulous attention to detail in campaign naming, tagging/tracking and structure
- Proven ability to scale spend and performance in paid search channels
- Native level Spanish and/or French; and fluent in English
- Experience with B2B Paid Search campaigns
- Experience with SaaS Paid Search campaigns
- Experience in GDN and YouTube campaigns for acquisition and retargeting
- Experience in high spend Paid Social (Facebook / Instagram) campaigns
- Experience with other analytics tools like Amplitude, Looker, Tableau
What it's like to work with us:
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- Short work-day on Fridays
- Free English and Spanish lessons
- Free catered lunch
- Continuous Training: annual budget for training for each employee
- Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks and fresh fruit.
- Top-notch work equipment
- Office in front of the sea with ping pong, pool table, PlayStation…
- Interesting projects and a great work environment
- An excellent opportunity to grow with the company
- Discounts on a gym membership
At Holded, we do things differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
We didn’t start Holded to be another software company. We started Holded to be epic, and you can be part of it!