Have you dreamed of building the future? relayr has become Europe's leading platform for the Internet of Things, enabling the interaction between diverse systems, and creating new scenarios in which we interact with the world around us. If you would like to work with a great team and technology to build the infrastructure for the next generation of connected devices...
then relayr is the right place for you!
Relayr is bringing thing as to life. We have a cloud interoperability problem supported by a diverse mix of SDKs and APIs for both IoT hardware and Applications that want to access the data. We also have Gateway software which allows us to create a very dispersed (fog) architecture. We have a strong industrial customer base both in Germany and America, and a mission to invent and create new IoT based solutions.
Currently we are looking for a Security Specialist to join our engineering team. We have grown very fast, and whilst pleased with our security approach so far, need to introduce a specialist who will “own security” within the engineering department.
- Work closely with the CTO and Director of Platform as well as the engineering teams
- Act as “Security Champion” driving the evaluation of threat vectors and their mitigation across the engineering and product teams
- Engage in architectural design processes with a focus on security (e.g SDL)
- Identify relevant security standards for the relayr business (OWASP, ISO, ETSI, etc)
- Review architecture and code with the engineers on an ongoing basis to support best practice, identify vulnerabilities, and assess threats and risks
- Collaborate closely with the DevOps team to ensure best security practice in cloud deployments
- Provide thought leadership work for Secure IoT (Blog Posts, White Papers)
- Experience of threat and risk assessments for complex system architectures
- Experience with securing cloud based micro-services
- Knowledge of network security issues for assessing IoT deployments on-site with customers
- Strong command of authorisation and authentication flows
- A good communicator able to argue a point, but make pragmatic decisions
- Strong written skills in English
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with free beverages, fresh fruit, a kicker table, a variety of team events, and social activities – we love to hang out and be social!
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level.
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position:
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!