There are approximately 80,000 queries done every second on search engines. But more than 50% of pages on enterprise websites are not showing up at all in organic search results.
That’s a ton of missed opportunity!
We are building the new standard in enterprise search marketing.
Our unified, data-driven, and user-friendly platform provides companies with the insights they need to impact every stage of the search process from the underlying technical requirements to content optimization, ranking, and real keywords.
Botify is used by 500+ leading global companies across industries including e-travel (Expedia, Luxury Retreats, Odigeo), e-commerce (Jet.com, Macy’s, Farfetch, Zalando), media (Axel Springer, Condé Nast, Refinery29), marketplace (eBay, RetailMeNot, Monster), and digital agencies (Merkle, iProspect, GroupM).
We are a fast-growing, VC-backed, SaaS company with $27M in funding and offices in New York, Seattle, Paris, and London.
As a Security Engineer, you'll be part of the infrastructure team and will focus on improving the security on the entire platform. The infrastructure team at Botify is responsible of the entire platform (production, staging, development environments) as well as the local network and employees devices.
In your daily job, you contribute to the security of Botify in all aspects:
- you analyze and document security problems, manage pen-tests with an external company, propose and prioritize remediation actions ;
- you contribute changes directly to the infrastructure, reviewed by peers within the infrastructure team ;
- you contribute changes directly to the main product (90% Python/Django) ;
- you evangelize security practices to other employees in the company ;
- you maintain procedures and talk to customers about their security-related concerns ;
- you lead efforts towards a security certification.
appreciate infrastructure and operational work. You know the DevOps
philosophy and practice infrastructure as code. You want your platform
secure, and will take initiatives to get it the way you like. You're
always searching for the right balance that will protect employees and
customers data, without being a barrier to daily work. You hate security
theater, e.g. measures that just look good but don't improve anything
You have strong technical skills and you like to spend 80% of their time contributing to technical improvements.
Visit our technical blog to get an inside glimpse of how we work: https://medium.com/botify-labs
You currently work within the Infrastructure/DevOps/SRE team of a startup or tech company, or as a developer in a security-focused company. You are looking for your next exciting challenge within a fast-growing tech startup fostering a collaborative environment.
- Strong communication skills (you work in the open, report progress regularly)
- Strong technical skills (Debian/Ubuntu, Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Web technologies)
- Previous development experience in Python (ideally Django)
- Knowledge of AWS or equivalent platform
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English
- Contributor or regular user of Open Source projects is a plus
You will join an extraordinary team of talent from different backgrounds, passionate about the project and about what they do.
You will have the opportunity to be creative, to join a highly fast-growing company and make a real difference. Botify offers various perks, including a competitive salary, flexible vacation policy, career advancement, global mobility opportunities, great work environment, etc.
If you feel like you’re the right person for the position, or if you need further information, drop us a line along with your resume.