FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
- Assist in design, implementation and maintenance of technical Cybersecurity programs, including Next-Gen Firewalls, Web Content Filtering, NAC, CASB, and DLP.
- Assist with the development and execution of GoFlash Information Security Strategy, focusing on identifying protection goals, objectives, and metrics appropriate to GoFlash corporate culture and threat landscape.
- Assist with Proof of Concept projects to evaluate and select new Cybersecurity solutions.
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify gaps and recommendations in current programs and processes to remediate risks.
- Assist with documentation of standard operating procedures for GoFlash Cybersecurity solutions.
- At least 3 years experience in information technology with a minimum of 1 year in Information Security.
- Solid understanding of common network and routing protocols and how they interact to provide network communications.
- Security Engineering and/or SysAdmin experience managing, analyzing, and securing systems.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical and investigative skills combined with the ability to develop creative solutions.
- Awareness of best practices, information security risk management, and industry trends.
- Solid team player, collaborating well with others to solve problems in a team-focused dynamic.
- Passion for continued professional development and ongoing learning.
- Excellent written and communications skills, as well as strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Recommended skills, experience and certifications
- Experience with any of the following technologies is a plus: Forescout, Crowdstrike, Kibana, CASB, DLP.
- Professional information security related certifications (such as Security+, GIAC GSEC, CCNA).
- Previous experience in an infrastructure-focused Security role.
- Ability to thrive in an informal, scaling, startup environment.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.
Flash company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.