Position in Girona, Spain
Skills & Behaviours:
fundcraft is a fast-growing, digital infrastructure for asset managers provider, aiming to revolutionise the fund management industry through our proprietary platform. Our dedicated team of financial experts, lawyers, tech developers, and data scientists are fully committed to turning the organisation to a leading fund services firm, in Europe and beyond. The company was founded in 2020 and has been experiencing rapid growth, already employing more than 80 professionals in two countries.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Security Engineer you will work in a team of bright and motivated individuals to drive the development and implementation of advanced security measures, safeguarding critical systems and sensitive data from cyber threats. You will collaborate on innovative solutions, contribute to risk assessments, and continuously improve the overall security posture of the organization, ensuring a resilient and secure environment. The successful candidate will work closely with the CTO, DevOps Team, IT Administration and Compliance. Possess strong technical and analytical skills, have a deep understanding of various security frameworks and best practices, and be able to effectively communicate complex security concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Our IT Ops stack
- Fully managed AWS infrastructure running our proprietary containerized applications
- Cloud observability platform
- Mitre Att&ck framework as our main reference for security threats
- Apple corporate device fleet (MacOS and iOS), centrally managed using MDM
- Cloud-based identity and access management
- Cybersecurity awareness trainings for all employees
- Centrally managed Endpoint Detection and Response services for our corporate devices
- Centrally managed Networking infrastructure for several corporate offices
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO DO IN THE ROLE
- You will work on improving the cyber defense environment by introducing new features, incident response automations, tools and cybersecurity capabilities to the SIEM.
- You will monitor/track logs and alerts as part of a cross-functional incident response team to rapidly contain and mitigate security incidents.
- You will be responsible for the Cybersecurity Awareness Training all employees receive.
- You will give support and help users regarding security concerns or doubts.
HOW YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IN YOUR APPLICATION
Must-Have Experience / Qualifications:
- Proven knowledge of the cybersecurity threat landscape, preferably based on the Mitre Att&ck framework.
- Experience working with Apple devices.
- English: fluent level (spoken and written)
- Spanish: fluent level (spoken and written)
- Knowledge on the Mitre Att&ck framework.
- CISSP, CEH, CISA and other Security certifications are highly valued.
Skills & Behaviours:
- Team player, always willing to learn and grow.
- Ability to take ownership of your work and a ‘Getting-Things-Done’ mindset;
- Dynamic and proactive work ethic with willingness to go the extra mile;
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN
A culture where you can thrive..
- An entrepreneurial culture encouraging creativity and innovative, disruptive ideas;
- A diverse and fast-paced work environment and the ability to interact with/learn from a wide variety of specialists;
- A multicultural team promoting our corporate values of Ownership, Transparency, Team spirit, Boldness;
- Workplace automation and application of new technologies across workflows.
Benefits to support you in your journey..
- Internal training and career development opportunities;
- Udemy license for tech positions;
- Flexible working hours, home working options, attractive bonus packages;
- Ergonomic work equipment and spacious, modern offices located in Girona;
- Employment contract with fundcraft Technology S.L.
- Stage 1: Video interview with our HR department (30 min)
- Stage 2: Meet the Team: In-person interview with the hiring manager or senior member of the team (30 min)