MessageBird is quickly becoming the telecom company of the future. We enable customers from around the globe to communicate reliably and securely. Our customers trust us with their data and that of their customers. Some of those are enterprise, banks and governments that have a high security requirement.
- You are a developer who specializes in security or the other way around.
- You will design and operate data-driven security systems.
- You will work with the platform team and help to build a trustworthy and agile platform and network.
- You will work with other tech teams defining company wide security policies.
- You will help other teams assess risks of the solutions they are delivering.
- You will work alongside our security officer and help him come up with technical solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of relevant work experience in security
- Coding experience in one or more general purpose languages
- Experience with Kubernetes or similar systems
- Experience with attacks and mitigation methods, with experience working in two or more of the following
- Network protocols and secure network design
- Operating system internals and hardening (e.g. Windows, Linux, OS X, Android)
- Web application and browser security
- Security assessments and penetration testing
- Authentication and access control
- Applied cryptography and security protocols
- Security monitoring and intrusion detection
- Incident response and forensics
- Development of security tools, automation or frameworks
- You love to code
- Experience with GCP/AWS IAM, KMS etc.
- Experience with HashiCorp Vault or something similar
- Experience with ACME
- Experience with Go