FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
We give companies simple, powerful and developer friendly building blocks so they can free up resources to focus on innovation. We strive to be the identity platform of choice of developers and Enterprises. We take our culture very seriously and are looking for people who are drawn to both our mission and our culture.
Auth0 is a security company and Auth0's Security Team is in the privilege position of supporting a security first culture for a company that wants to make the internet safer.
As part of the Product Security team your job will be to ensure that Auth0 products are as secure as our customers trust them to be. We are looking for a Software Engineer with a passion for solving security problems to partner with our Engineering teams and own security-critical code throughout the entire product lifecycle.
Our Engineers are encouraged to contribute back to the community and you will be supported in sharing your work by speaking at conferences and open sourcing the tools we build.
- Provide technical leadership to a team of software and security engineers and all of our product engineering teams
- Own the security architecture of our most sensitive components
- Develop a roadmap of security features
- Strong background in software engineering
- Significant experience open identity standards such as SAML, OAuth2, OpenID Connect
- Deep understanding of Web application security and common security flaws and resolution as published by OWASP, SANS, etc.
- Knowledge of FIDO U2F standard
- Knowledge of container security
- GMT-9; GMT-8; GMT-7; GMT-6; GMT-5; GMT-4; GMT-3; GMT-2; GMT-1; GMT; GMT+1; GMT+2; GMT+3; GMT+4; GMT+8; GMT+9; GMT+10; GMT+11
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Auth0 company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.