We started Beamery with the simple idea that online you are not a Candidate or a Customer - you are both. Companies have become very sophisticated at selling products and building customer relationships online, while Recruiting has not changed.
This led us to create a platform that brings predictive marketing and data-science to recruitment, empowering companies to treat candidates like customers.
Our Culture & Values
We are a small team of creators and engineers. We are dreamers and problem solvers. We’re passionate about our craft from the first meta tag, down to the last pixel and we believe sweating the small stuff is what makes a beautiful product that delights our users
Right from the start we have been focused on building a team, not just a product. We are ambitious and we work hard to achieve our goals. Everyone gets a lot of responsibility and ownership right from day 1 and we aren’t afraid to challenge each other to get to the best solution. We believe that everyone can be the best at something, and in teaching the others around us.
Who we are looking for:
You will be the sort of person that enjoys the variety and challenge DevOps brings, but wants to specialise in the vast and ever changing landscape of security.
You’ll have anecdotal experience of active intrusions you’ll have built defences against and a history of proactively educating development teams at defensive programming.
A key member of the engineering team, you’ll focus on lowering our attack profile whilst illuminating best practises and building state-of-the-art monitoring.
What skills you’ll bring
- You’ll actively contribute to the security community.
- You’ll have expertise in intrusion detection systems:
- Host intrusion detection
- Signature based intrusion detection
- Anomaly based detection
- High level of proficiency with container platforms.
- Demonstrable experience working cloud providers such as AWS & GCP.
- Fluent in Go, Nodejs or python.
- Ability to build automated penetration testing systems and attestation reports.
What responsibilities you'll have
- Ability to perform complex work that is a dependent requirement of feature teams to deliver.
- Mindfulness of scaling architecture to meet global demand.
- Enthusiasm around security and a keen desire to get other people involved.
- A sense of ownership across platforms and environments.
- Governance and auditing of security practises both infrastructure and personnel.
- Education and evangelism of organisational security.
- Ownership. Everyone gets stock options.
- Learning. Dedicated learning time every week, with budgets for resources, books and conferences
- Wellness. Gym discounts, coffee and whatever you need to keep you at your best
- [Insert other generic startup perks]. Yes we have those... but what's more important are the three points above. A team that gets shit done, and has more fun doing it. More than any ping pong tournament (although we do get competitive at that too)