Our Vision for the Role:
We are looking for a Software Engineer that has experience with C++ and mobile development to work on the OpenTok cross-platform library.
Three Key Technical Attributes:
- You have created high performance modules and libraries with well defined interfaces.
- C/C++ is your language of choice when writing efficient algorithms.
- You can speak to proven development experience on an iOS platform, including API definition and implementation.
What You’ll be Responsible for:
- Participates in development and maintenance of the OpenTok cross-platform library (OTKit), written in C/C++, which is the core of all native platform SDK.
- Engages in all aspects of the software development life-cycle.
- Designs new APIs to solve specified requirements, and provides feedback on API design
- Conducts continuous analysis to measure and improve the SDK performance (e.g. CPU, Memory, connectivity latency, etc.).
- Owns end-to-end development for new features and collaborates with cloud, testing and support teams to ensure performance and quality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.