We are looking for you!
In GuideSmiths we are looking for someone passionate with willingness to participate in challenging projects as well as being part of our Business development goal based on being the best international software boutique to work with.
Our ideal candidate is a Scrum Master & Agile Coach with strategic Business vision, capable of leading different Software teams, being able to spot and manage team needs, with an outstanding results and client orientation, solid experience in Agile Culture and Scrum methodology, interested in generating and leading internal initiatives, and optionally with an interest in helping sales team.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary.
- Professional career development.
- Corporate Culture based on Remote first, Agile development and fluent communication.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Social Benefits such as Private Medical Insurance, Restaurant credit card or Budget aimed to Training courses based on your needs.
- WeWork offices located in Castellana 43, Madrid.
- Best hardware for Developers (i.e. MacBook Pro and 27-inch screen).
- English classes available.
What are the requirements for the position?
- Between 4 and 5 years of professional experience in the IT Industry.
- Valued technical profile.
- Expert in Agile Cultures.
- Scrum Master certified.
- Valued experience in management positions.
- Experience managing distributed and remote teams.
- English (C1)
What skills add value to your application?
- Results driven.
- Team Management.
- Seek for continuous improvement.
- Boost team members development.