We are looking for a s Scrum Master who contributes to organization’s success by leading agile software development teams leveraging the Scrum methodology. The Scrum Master is a key role on the agile team. It represents the liaison between the development team and the Product Owner and is accountable for removing team impediments. The Scrum Master should act and practice the Agile Principals guiding values and mission of the team.
Liaison & Communication
- Serve as liaison between development team and Product Owner.
- Communicate with IT leaders, developers, product owners, technical support specialists and other scrum masters.
Facilitate Software Development
and facilitate, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives,
sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Ensure that teams elaborate documents.
the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of
collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Assist as needed with backlog maintenance.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Assist with prioritization and resolution of defects / bugs.
proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and
best practices related to the Scrum methodology.
- Identify and remove impediments, prevents distractions to the team.
- Facilitate discussion and development conflict resolution.
- Empower the team to self-organize.
Background and skills:
- University degree
- Proficient in English language
- Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM lI) required
- PMI Agile certification (PMI ACP) preferred
- Professional experience with track record of projects working on agile methodology
- Experience as Project Manager and Scrum Master for a software development teams (Web / PHP required, Java and Mobile technologies valued)
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!