What is Exoticca
Exoticca was founded in 2013 by a team of travel visionaries with deep knowledge in the creation and online distribution of multi-day tour packages. Our mission is to offer our clients the possibility to visit the most beautiful and stimulating places on our planet, through the best holiday packages, at unbelievable prices. Our customers can find out more about our trips and book them instantly in a matter of minutes through our website, avoiding the usual long exchanges of email, meetings, or calls required by more traditional travel agencies, which makes us the most convenient way of booking a multi-day tour package.
At Exoticca we are looking for people who want to offer their best to create unforgettable experiences for our customers. We are a young, dynamic, multicultural team of around +350 people, in rapid international growth, seeking for new partners to help us create the best and most forward-thinking travel company of our generation.
We are a highly ambitious and well-balanced start-up, backed by top national and international investors that have also participated in the growth of other success stories, such as Skype, Wallapop, Glovo, Wix, Idealista, among others.
What is our proposal?
We are looking for tech-heroes with the desire to contribute to our mission, who admire different world cultures and have huge respect for the environment, who moreover feel energized with challenges and love being part of our company growth.
As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for facilitating the Agile development process and ensuring that the Scrum framework is implemented effectively. You will help the development team to be self-organized and cross-functional, and help to remove any obstacles that may impede their progress.
What will you do?
- Facilitate the Agile development process, including daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews, and sprint retrospectives.
- Coach the development team on Agile principles and practices, and help them to apply these principles effectively.
- Ensure that the Scrum framework is implemented effectively and that all team members understand their roles and responsibilities.
- Remove any impediments that may be blocking the development team's progress, and escalate any issues to management as necessary.
- Work with the Product Owner to prioritize the product backlog and ensure that the team is working on the highest-priority items.
- Help the team to estimate work items accurately and to deliver work on time.
- Encourage the team to continuously improve their processes and practices.
- Foster a culture of collaboration, open communication, and continuous learning.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Certification as a Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach.
- Experience working in a software development environment, preferably with a focus on web applications or SaaS products.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to lead by example.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with Jira or other Agile project management tools
- Competitive compensation package in line with job responsibilities and experience.
- Individual Training Budget.
- Additionally, we propose the use of flexible compensation management for diet, transportation, private health insurance with Cobee.
- 100% remote model (inside Spain).
- Permanent contract from the start.
- Travel packages at reduced prices!
- Referral bonus, if you bring people as talented as you.
- Team lunches, English/Spanish lessons, bi-anual company parties.
- And last but not least, becoming part of a fun and motivated multicultural team at an agile and rapid growing organization!
Exoticca is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusiveness are our core. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under European, country, or local law.