If you like to have fun at work and enjoy to face challenging situations every day, keep reading...
The role of an Agile coach (Scrum) in Privalia is to develop people to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the entire value stream from idea to customer satisfaction.
Interested? There is more..
This role includes lean agile coaching to business leaders, technical leaders and product leaders, not just development teams, with the CEO as stakeholder of company’s Agility.
- Keep people focus on value flow, quality and delivery
- Predictability of the value stream
- Flow efficiency and effectiveness of the area value stream
- Implement the changes needed to achieve agility on any part of value stream
- Quality of agile data to coach teams with
- Detect bottlenecks in value stream
- Set track and implement metrics to coach team in their way to self-improvement journey
- Evangelist of Agile mindset
- Ensure high performance and independent teams
- Promote the values and culture of Privalia
- Scrum framework mastering
- Lean data approach mindset
- Proficiency in English language
- Proactive and dynamic
- Kanban knowledge
- “How can we” instead of “Why not” spirit
- Self learning and investigation capacity
If you are not an expert but want to learn some of these topics (except English) apply!