About The Position
Are you the mastermind behind some of the most exciting and innovative projects in the IT freight industry? Do you enjoy working on dynamic projects with an amazing team? Are you able to multitask and think in solutions rather than problems? Then, you are the one we are looking for!
Freightos WebCargo in Badalona is looking for a highly motivated Scrum Master. You will be the responsible for the global definition of the tasks and the progress consolidation of the project. You will focus on the first phases and set up of the project, the detection and resolution of problems and the coordination of specific activities like document management and planning. Next to that, you will work on defined processes or procedures against defined standards. It means that you will help and educate the team and you will ensure that the SAFe/SCRUM process is being followed. You will also help removing impediments and fostering an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement.
Freightos is the world's largest international freight marketplace, with over $90 million raised from investors like GE Ventures, the Singapore Exchange and Aleph VC. It also has an incredible team of leaders with proven wins and already services from of the world's largest importers, freight companies, and carriers. It's a big deal.
- Guide and educate the team in Scrum & Agile principles & practices to delight customers and to get the most out of self-organization.
- Coordinate executional tasks, change management and the overall monitoring of planning, etc.
- Identify, record and manage all changes in scope.
- Help self-managing the team to achieve its goals, identifying & eliminating impediments together with the corresponding Team Lead.
- Runs daily Scrum: only short status & impediments, no technical discussions.
- Support the Product Owner, especially with respect to the refinement of the user stories and maintenance of the product backlog.
- Design, communicate, and implement a plan for completing the project; monitor progress and performance against the project plan; take action to resolve problems and minimize delays.
- Ensure that built-in quality practices are followed.
- Coach organization in SAFe/SCRUM adoption.
- Facilitate SAFe/SCRUM events.
- Conduct project meetings and prepare regular reports to communicate the status of the project within and beyond the project team.
- Help and protect the team from uncontrolled expansion of work.
- Make sure that team works on planned tasks.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Telecommunications, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Project Manager and Scrum Master preferably in the IT industry
- Knowledge of how to apply the principles, dynamics, practices and theories of both Agile Scrum and Project Management.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous burndown technologies, various retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Experience with widely successful agile techniques: ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Tests, Peer Review, Automated Tests, Agile games / dynamics;
- Experience in SAFe approach.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Ability to think analytically, quantitatively and creatively.
- Fluent English.