Whisbi is how the world's biggest companies are starting sales conversations with their customers.
Whisbi shortens sales cycles for large enterprises by delivering conversational solutions that engage customers in the exact moment a purchase decision occurs - in real time, on any device.
The Whisbi platform blends voice, messaging and video communication, with AI and conversational chatbot expertise in specific industry verticals. What this means is that companies can quickly build sustainable sales flows around complex organizational structures and business rules. Global enterprises such as Verizon, Vodafone, Sky, Axa, Hyundai and Toyota trust Whisbi to coordinate their assisted and unassisted sales. Whisbi is always the channel with the highest close rate.
To cut to the chase, this is what we do:
About the role
- Coach and lead the team in practicing Agile principles, identify team training opportunities and engage necessary resources to facilitate
- Facilitate all of the Scrum ceremonies (backlog grooming, planning meetings, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, demos)
- Identify, remove and/or escalate risks, roadblocks, and cross team dependencies that are unresolvable by the team and interfere with the teams ability to deliver commitments
- Be accountable for promoting continuous improvement by coaching the team to use metrics to identify and measure progress
- Continuously learn new approaches to facilitation, agile best practices and how to improve team dynamics
- Help the Team to focus on delivery of high quality stories on a predictable, sustainable cadence, aligned with the company expectations
- Track and communicate engineering metrics -not only about agile (such as team velocity, sprint progress/burn down chart, estimation accuracy, revisions, etc.) to team, management and any impacted stakeholders
- Bring high energy, motivation, and focus to the team
- Previous Scrum Master experience
- Deep understanding of agile product development processes and principles
- Ability to implement Scrum theory, rules and practices in a real business environment
- Methodological thinking, able to structure and organize tasks
We can offer you a great culture and the following perks:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible compensation plan with tax-free benefits
- Career progression opportunities
- Year-long online training platform
- Flexible & remote work options
- Gym sponsorship
- Sunny rooftop terrace in the center of Barcelona
- 23 days holiday - you choose when to enjoy them
- Yoga classes in our terrace
- Fun environment & team: pool table, company events, celebrations, etc.
- English & Spanish lessons
- Fresh organic fruit daily
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Nespresso coffee, or tea if you prefer :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.