The Scrum Master will be responsible for running agile teams executing exciting, mission-critical projects and help us take our processes to the next level. This position will play a key role in the strategic projects of the organization
- Work closely with the product owners and technology leads to push the agile development process.
- Develop integrated baseline project plans to apply estimating models, identify resources and skills required, document estimating assumptions, refine plans and manage performance against them.
- Provide regular updates and statuses to upper management
- Facilitate daily scrum meetings with the entire project team, participating in sprint reviews, product backlog and sprint backlog grooming sessions, and retrospectives.
- Tracking and managing project status through traditional agile tools such as burndown charts as well as baselines, metrics and goals.
- Responsible for creating a calendar of sprints and releases at a "scrum of scrums" level in collaboration with IT Management. Communicate this schedule to stakeholders.
- Act as a gatekeeper for software releases to QA and Production environments.
- Publish release notes to stakeholders and customers.
- Facilitate the team’s progress towards those goals by resolving or escalating conflicts, issues and roadblocks.
- Provide work guidance and coach team members, fostering a collaborative culture and resolve conflict involving prioritization, design or preference.
- Drive a continuous improvement culture within the team and business.
- Build relationships with the business in order to coordinate all aspects of project delivery and deliver product to specifications in a timely manner.
- Work with the team to develop and improve standard process methodologies for both IT and the business.
- Manage project closure initiatives, such as client satisfaction survey and closure analysis
- Fluence WinForms
- Innovative thinking
- Good problem-solving capabilities
- Perform well under work demands
- consistently proactive
Work Experience and Education
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Demonstrated prior success as a Scrum Master using formal agile techniques
- 3 or more years' experience as Software Program/ Project University degree in computer science, software programming or similar.
- Ability to manage multiple scrum teams simultaneously
- Prior experience working on custom software development projects.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of colleagues, both technical and non-technical.
- Strong working knowledge of burndown metrics, velocity, user story development and task definition.
Why working with us?
- We are offering a unique opportunity to join a well-established company with highly exciting and challenging projects.
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent working environment
- Ticket Restaurant
- Padel court, Gym, Pool during summer and Games room.
- English classes.
Are you the person we´re looking for? send us your CV we´d love to get to know you!
About Win Systems