Are you an experienced Scrum Master? Do you enjoy working with high calibre development teams? Building cutting edge software with the latest tech? This could be your next career move!
As a Facilitator for an Agile development team, you will be working within a specialised mixed group of developers and quantitative analysts focused on the build and implementation of highly innovate sports betting models and the development of industry-leading automation and for the development of our next generation betting engine. As the Scrum Master for these talented and motivated teams, you will facilitate team meetings and scrum ceremonies such as daily stand-ups, backlog discussions, requirements planning sessions, product reviews and demos, retrospectives, product and feature breakdown sessions, capacity planning and estimation sessions.
With a focus of building an environment where continuous improvement of all development processes, as well as coaching development teams in the implementation of Scrum and Agile approaches and facilitating learning through meetings & workshops. You will also be actively involved in removing impediments for the team.
- Experience of working within an Agile Scrum environment
- An advocate of Agile development methodologies (Scrum, TDD, DDD) Understand the basic fundamentals of software development
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience in the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, team dynamics and conflict resolution
- Can differentiate between Agile methodologies and Agile frameworks Experience working in a team in a methodology other than SCRUM (Lean, Kanban, XP etc
The Sportsbook Trading Development Team innovates the next generation of sports trading tools to serve Trading Departments for maintaining industry-leading products. And the Core Team are the development of our next generation betting engine pushing software boundaries and providing an outstanding product for our customers. Working in an agile environment with self-organising principles our job is to create new pricing/derivative products as well as to help automate everyday tasks that Traders face and scale the system to make sure we can support a high number of users and high traffic on the system.
We work hard but we have fun along the way! In return, we reward our employees with a great range of benefits including health insurance, pension, free lunches daily, many social events and much more!