Are you interested in agile software development? Is your mindset fostering a team culture that invites more creativity, innovation, and growth? Do you want to be part of our tribe to help us empower squads to achieve agility through Scrum? If you answered YES, please keep reading!
Voxel Group is opening up new horizons in B2B Payments, eInvoicing and VAT refund Technology. We offer leading solutions in eBilling, ePayments and Supply Chain through our baVel Platform as well as new VAT refund opportunities for corporates with DevoluIVA and Taxecure. But the best part though is that we have fun at the same time!
At Voxel we have embraced the Agile mindset as a way to better manage the complexity of the changing environment in which we are. The agile quest for constant learning by shipping value quickly and letting reality tell us what impact we are achieving, boosts the team’s velocity, quality and satisfaction.
In our eagerness to learn and change we are looking for an enthusiastic, open-minded and communicative Scrum Master with experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years in more than two software development teams, that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
How is the Scrum Master that we envision?
- Someone that understands the Agile mindset as we do – constantly learning about the topic and being in continuous improvement and participating actively in the Agile Community of Practice at Voxel.
- Someone with an attitude of transparency, assertive and servant leadership who lead by example providing support to the team and ensuring Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to
Although soft skills are very important, we can’t set aside technical requirements:
- Understand basic fundamentals of iterative development, fundamentals of software development processes and procedures.
- Must be able to lead and demonstrate Agile principles to a team.
- Knowledge of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc…
- Knowledge of Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games,…
- Experience in using electronic tools for Agile project management (TargetProcess)
Your challenges as a Scrum Master will be:
- Continuous improvement – learning new tools and techniques to manage oneself and the team, giving continuous feedback to team members to ensure the correct use of scrum process and identifying and tracking KPIs and metrics.
- Collaboration & Coordination – with other Scrum Masters for cross-team meetings with the aim of transmitting and sharing knowledge from a team to another.
- Conflict/Impediment resolution – facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution in a positive manner.
- Coaching/Mentoring/Training – Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team contributing to internal training and onboarding and helping developers identify career growth opportunities and/or career path
Nice to have:
- Previous experience as a team lead
- Advanced Scrum Master certification (A-CSM / CSP-SM, PSM II / III)
- Certified in a Scaling framework: SAFe, LeSS, Nexus,…
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Psychology, Sociology or related field
Why do you want to be a Voxelian?
- We have an excellent work environment with more than 25 nationalities
- Intensive workday on Fridays and telework (yes, you read that right!)
- Career Plan
- Flexible retribution, massage services, mindfulness, yoga, stretching…
Does it sound good to you? We’d love to meet you!
About Voxel Group