Salesforce Engineer in Barcelona
We are seeking a pro-active Salesforce Developer to play a fundamental role in the enablement team in charge of providing tools and functionalities to our internal users to better facilitate our N26 customers.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with Product Manager and Tech Leads / Principal Engineers in continuous planning, dependency & risk management and constant process improvement
- Perform Salesforce development, primarily using Apex and Lightning components
- Provide guidance and best practices to ensure a scalable instance
- You will champion knowledge sharing, cultivate learning and avoid knowledge silos in the team
- Demonstrate modern engineering practices through writing clean, well-tested and well-refactored code with the team, shipping it into production on at least a daily basis.
- Lead initiatives to improve our company-wide engineering culture
- Manage User Acceptance Testing of major and minor releases
- Own milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment, delegating work when necessary.
- Proactively modify and enhance existing tools for the departments we support, and always look to identify other teams that would benefit from our support.
What you need to be successful:
- Excellent Salesforce development skills and experience developing scalable salesforce solutions
- Excellent knowledge of the Salesforce platform, the available declarative and programmatic functionality, data structures, and limitations
- Make recommendations and actively participate in making key architecture and design decisions
- Can-do and positive attitude
- You have 3 years + Salesforce Experience
- Experience architecting, leading and developing systems for both the Salesforce platform and Micro-services
- Salesforce certifications in the Architecture and Platform Development, is a plus
- Experience integration 3rd party services using REST and SOAP APIs
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Service Cloud
- Advanced understanding of Salesforce Security
- Experience with engineering practices such as clean code, TDD, refactoring
- Language Skills: full professional proficiency in English
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Strong bias for action.
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status
1,000 - 5,000