Stuart is Europe’s leading on-demand logistics platform which connects businesses of all sizes and industries with customers in dense urban areas. After disrupting the industry initially from Paris in 2015, Stuart expanded to the UK and continued its huge growth trajectory here.
In 2017, just 2 years from launch, Europe’s biggest logistics company GeoPost (Groupe La Poste) acquired Stuart so that it could join prestigious companies like DPD, Colissimo, SEUR & Chronopost and conquer urban logistics.
With an exciting blend of GeoPost Group expertise and a fun, agile start up culture; Stuart has expanded to more than 30 cities across the UK, France & Spain and continued the steep growth curve it’s become accustomed to.
What really makes Stuart tick though, is the 200+ people that work here every day to smash our goals. We are a free-thinking, enthusiastic bunch whether it’s sales or operations people, engineers or designers.
We’re passionate about looking at problems in fresh and innovative ways – every problem is just opportunity for a great solution. We love to invent new ways of doing things and come to work every day with smiles on our faces.
We are now seeking an ambitious, energetic Sales Manager to get Madrid’s hottest SMB’s and Enterprise prospects delivering with us. Stuart’s business model is very efficient when lots of deliveries take place in a small geographical area and you will play a key role in helping to build this density.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Identify target businesses in your areas in categories such as messenger, restaurants, kitchen labs, grocery, fashion, beauty, electronics, florists
- Generate leads through prospection target areas of Madrid
- Participate in promotional events such as trade shows, conferences, etc
- Be responsible for the entire sales process for both inbound and outbound leads : prospecting, qualifying, pitching and closing deals.
- Follow up prospects through available CRM tools
- Meet monthly and quarterly objectives defined by Stuart
- Understand client potential to forecast and then deliver quarterly delivery targets
- Work on projects integral to helping the sales team meet company goals
- Liaise with the operations team to assess the correct supply vs demand
- Work closely with customer support to ensure deliveries run smoothly
- BA Honours degree or above.
- Have 4-6 years sales experience with long sales cycles
- Have a hustler mentality and be passionate about sales, you love hunting out new leads and closing them, you get a buzz out of this and you’re always willing to go the extra mile.
- Proactive, organised, and obsessed with detail and accuracy. You easily hunt out small errors, take pride in top quality work and can handle completing projects as well as hitting your sales targets.
- Curious, you want to know perfectly your product and its environment
- Have great inter-personal and communication skills. You enjoy meeting new people and are very comfortable starting conversations out of the blue.
- A self-starter who is able to work in a highly demanding environment -> Proactive mindset is a must .)
- Be a good team player that will enjoy pitching in to help everyone succeed.
- Fluent in Spanish and English with top quality spelling, punctuation and grammar along with good computer literacy and Microsoft Excel / Word skills.
- CRM skills are a plus
- Very attractive compensation package
- Have a real impact
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
- Extras like flexible working hours, catered lunch, gym membership and private health insurance…
After reading all this just a few last but important words: We want you to take on a role you love and we want to offer you a place you’re proud and happy to come to everyday.
So if you feel like there is a fit, apply! Get in touch with us and hit that button. We wanna hear more about you!
Stuart mission is to become the on-demand delivery leader in every supercity of the world through a simpler, quicker and cheaper transportation model.
From data scientists to restless couriers, designers to operation managers… Stuart strength rests upon our plurality of skills and expertise, building up our unique team. They operate from their headquarters in Barcelona, as in Paris, Brussels, London and Berlin, the first cities they'll ride through.
Co-Founded in 2015 by D. Leca (Sparrow founder acquired by Google in 2012), Stuart is now backed by great entrepreneurs such as J.D. Blanc (Allociné), J.A. Granjon (Vente-privee.com) and O. Mathiot (PriceMinister), with a total investment of €22 million.