Selling is a combination of an art and science. You have to do the scientific and quantitative work on who your prospects are but have to then use creative techniques and strategies to get their attention. After all, somebody is always trying to sell something. At World Tech, we do not sell products, we sell value and a whole new way of thinking about education.
As a Sales Intern, you will work directly with the co-founders in all segments of sales, from lead generation to CRM Management to intro calls to demos to closed deals! We have buyers from different backgrounds, meaning they have different goals, responsibilities and intentions. You will learn how to communicate with different people within organizations and close deals.
* Research, Identify, and Prospect for New Clients
* Manage sales scripts and optimize for success
* Understand Buyer Personas
* Update CRM
* Understand Power Scripts and how to maneuver inside a B2B organization
* Entrepreneur minded people: You want to take on things and be accountable for the results
* Curiosity Fueled Individuals: You are curious about different facets of a business and use that curiosity to fuel your ambitions and goals
* Self-Starters: Although you have direct communication with the founders, you are independent and conduct experiments and ideas that can have a positive impact on your own
Unpaid / Internship for school credit
About World Tech