seeks to champion, support and advance doctor-patient relationships by
providing greater transparency and access to healthcare through
innovation. The company was founded by two NHS surgeons (Stephanie and
Suman) and launched in July 2015. It has grown from an idea to a revenue
generating business in less than a year. Having already several rounds
of financing, the team are focusing to further enhance the patient
Doctify provides a solution for patients who want to search, compare and book doctors and other health care professionals online. Need an acupuncturist, GP, dermatologist, dentist or cardiologist? Doctify provides health care specialists with a SaaS platform to help them manage their patient bookings, reduce no shows and collect reviews through an automated review system. Doctify also allows you to book an appointment at a time that suits you and it takes you less than 60 seconds.
The company is changing healthcare for the better and is bringing simplicity to the industry in ways that have never previously been made possible.
Over the next year Doctify plans to expand nationally and considers their team to be the life and soul of the company.
Role: Sales Executive
Location: Camden Town, London
As our sales machine, you will be in the driving seat towards your own success – Independent and pro-active with a hunger to always get just one more piece of the pie. You will generate new business opportunities and think outside the box to make contact with potential clients. We want dedicated people, who will go the extra mile instinctively to support both our clients and also all our other team members.
- Take ownership: you maintain and develop relationships with existing customers.
- Make your own luck: research, contact, follow up and develop prospects into happy paying customers.
- Signed, sealed and delivered: you will negotiate the terms of agreement and consistently close sales opportunities.
- Help spread the word: you’ll be a human loud-speaker providing information about Doctify’s second-to-none product and service. Be proud of what you do.
- Be a positive thinker: handle your way around objections, and if you get knocked down leap straight back up with a can-do mentality.
- Mix it up a bit: phone, email, flyer, meet and be hands-on in order to get results.
- Document what you do: there’s always the element of ensuring Salesforce is up-to-date. Manage your own book of business.
We're looking for a self-starter, who thrives in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment and is able to work well independently as well as in a team.
In addition, you will have:
- At least 1 year sales experience. Not necessarily from a Subscription / SaaS environment.
- An outside the box thinker with creative ideas to help drive revenue growth. If the idea is good, we will support it, and you will own it!
- The love of hitting targets and thriving on tackling challenges.
- An entrepreneurial spirit - you get stuff done. And you have a desire to present new ideas and make Doctify an even better place and product.
- A results-orientated work ethic with great attention to detail; you’ll have the determination and drive to make a difference every day.
- Ability to collaborate and work closely with various departments to identify and address customer issues.
- You'll be motivated by working independently as well as part of a team.
- A passion for learning and developing your professional career within Sales / Partnerships or Business Development.
Nice to have:
- A passion to change the healthcare industry.
- Experience using Salesforce (CRM) and other Sales Stack tools.
- Experience working in technology, financial services and/or start-up.
Our start-up culture means everybody's contribution matters and is celebrated. We do set
ourselves ambitious goals and are proud of our ability to deliver those through hard and smart working.
People we like:
- Positive energy, motivation and the desire to work hard and do what it takes.
- Hands-on experience. Got a great idea? Just get stuck in and make it happen.
- Pace. We’re growing. Get on board fast and be part of the journey. No two days are the same!
- Creativity. We love solving problems and going above and beyond to help patients and doctors.
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimal direction.
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks, taking responsibility for own workload and being proactive in helping others work effectively.
- Excited to work for a fast - growing UK health-tech company.
If the above sounds like you, we would love to talk to you!