FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
- Medallia Sales brings our unique approach to Operational Customer Experience Management to enterprise customers across Financial Services, B2B, Telecom, Retail, Hospitality, and Automotive industries. Our team is responsible for winning the trust and building long-term relationships with our impressive customer base: 4 of America’s 5 largest banks, 6 of the 10 largest global Telcos, 5 out of the 10 biggest Fortune 500 retailers, 7 of the 10 largest global hotel chains, and 3 of the world’s top luxury car brands.
- As a team of consultative Sales professionals, our mission is to create a legendary team and establish a reputation across enterprise software for sales excellence, impact, and career growth.
- As a Sales Director you will primarily target new business opportunities within assigned enterprise organizations in your geographic territory. This includes the following:
- Research target accounts and develop prospecting campaigns
- Dive deep in understanding their business and the potential for business alignment
- Go high-and-wide within enterprise organizations to understand the full scope of opportunity
- Lead entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome
- This includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery process at meetings with both prospects and clients, forecasting, selling with Value Framework, and ultimately closing the deal
- Engage with sales ecosystem and Medallia Partners in support of sales opportunities
- Participate in internal team meetings to collaborate with supporting ecosystem on opportunities, resolve customer issues, share best practices, and work with cross functional teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of field sales experience at an Enterprise software/SaaS organization
- Demonstrated experience creating opportunities within large strategic accounts; lengthy sales cycles
- Demonstrated experience selling complex business applications/technology solutions at the C-Suite level
- Proven top performer (consistently exceeds targets)
- Proven analytical ability: knowledge of how to use and interpret CRM data to drive better performance
- Experience in startup, high-growth companies and/or clearly articulated passion for entrepreneurial environments
- Training in “solution” or “customer-centric” selling
- Understanding of Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM)
Medallia company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.