The company : AB Tasty
A dynamic and innovative Startup with the highest growth of Silicon Sentier (Paris), AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) has built a Software (SaaS) for optimising websites and mobile applications. AB Tasty has received multiple awards throughout Europe for its innovative products and startup ecosystem
As the leading European CRO solution, we work with large accounts such as: ALSA, Danone, France TV, Etam, Showroomprivee, Smartbox, Carrefour, Citroen and Peugeot.
AB Tasty is present throughout the world, with offices in 6 countries and is led by a young and dynamic team of 120+ people who focus their work around three axes: performance, effectiveness and innovation, all within a relaxed environment of work.
What you will do
On the mission
In order to support the accelerated growth of AB Tasty, the position consists of working from Madrid, with the ability to adapt to dynamic objectives: Identify, qualify and follow-up new business opportunities with a consulting approach.
You will apply and manage innovative techniques in Cold Emailing, Cold Calling, Social Selling to:
- Educate new potential clients on AB Tasty and our tool, in line with our image and our values
- Effectively prepare and arrange business opportunities
- Generate and engage prospects using a series of innovative techniques for growth hacking.
What we are looking for
In order to succeed in this role, you will have:
Excellent verbal and written Spanish communication skills
Strong influence management, negotiation and customer service skills
Ability to multi-task
Strong self-starter personality
Ability to effectively work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing your business
Desire to learn and adapt in a fast paced digital environment
It is advantageous if you have:
- Experience selling software (Saas)
- Prior knowledge of Web analytics and prior of experience on telemarketing
- Extrovert, tenacious and resilient personality
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Basic understanding of the French Language
Remuneration & Benefits:
Remuneration will depend on candidate experience and includes uncapped commission
Excellent work environment and open bar coffee
Possibility to grow professionally at an innovating company
*Workplace & Contact information: *
You will be in the heart of Madrid, on Paseo de la Castellana,between Cuzco and Plaza Castilla.
- Contract type: Full-Time
- Location: Madrid, Spain (28046)
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience Level: > 6 months