Are you a young professional passionate about the world of sales? Or a recent graduate ready to be part of a digital company in continuous growth and expansion? ¿Are you ambitious and looking for a place to fully develop your potential and where your work has a real impact? Then you’ve come to the right place ... read on!
We are in a very exciting phase: on the one hand we are immersed in a technological transformation project by which we intend to position Tiendeo as one of the leading companies in digital marketing worldwide. On the other hand, we have very ambitious growth targets at a commercial level: we are achieving them and it won’t stop here! Recently, we were awarded a certificate by the Financial Times and Statista that accredits us as one the 1000 fastest growing companies in Europe.
That's why we need to reinforce our sales department with professionals like you!
What we expect from you:
- Generate leads and establish the first contact with potential new accounts, following the sales process of Tiendeo.
- Develop an understanding of the business needs of each potential client and how Tiendeo can add value.
- Take advantage of the SDR toolkit to work effectively, track activity, identify successes and apply best practices.
What can we offer you:
- A position that will allow you to start your professional career within a market leading company.
- The chance to be part of a young, promising and international team (currently more than 15 nationalities).
- Your work will have a real impact on the commercial results of the company.
- Hackathon every 2 months, including prizes for the best ideas.
- Extraordinary work atmosphere.
- Flat structure and work autonomy.
- Wii and Ping Pong table.
- And ... an incredible terrace with a beautiful view overlooking the sea!
Who you are:
- You have one year of experience or are a recent graduate in Business Administration/Management, Economics, or related degree.
- You have a native or fluent level of portuguese.
- You have lots of energy to maintain the pace of work and handle a high volume of activity.
- You enjoy developing convincing arguments and overcoming the challenge of making contact with qualified prospects.
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to effectively articulate the value proposition of our solution.
- Curious, with a winning attitude, competitive drive, passionate.
Tiendeo provides a unique product research experience for the consumer, enabling them to browse and save their favourite catalogues and local offers from the website and their mobile devices at anytime.
Tiendeo has a presence in Spain, Italy, Brazil, Mexico and in the UK.