At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love.
We are looking for a Sales coordinator/ Business Coordinator that will support our ad sales team. You will work with sales leadership to accelerate business results by providing creative, strategic, tactical and organisational sales support for needle-moving initiatives across our top clients.
Your work will impact the way our external brand partners experience the Spotify advertising message.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate business projects on the Ad Sales Team in Germany
- Working Closely with the Head of Sales and Sales Leads in the country.
- Working with the relevant (European) functions such as Business operations, Trading, Audio/ Podcast/ Video.
- Working on and following up on projects such as trading commitments, OMS, Podcast Monetisation, MA Audio.
- Organization & Preparation of Jour Fixes with agencies.
- Preparing business reviews with agencies on trading, status updates, etc.
- Coordinating internal business projects also with other Business units.
- Arranging of client meetings including meeting/ calendar organization, booking travel and processing invoicing and payments
Who you are:
- Business Degree or equivalent education.
- Fluent in German and English
- 2-3 years of business experience preferably in a media based business.
- Hands on mentality
- High travel affinity within Germany.
- Project Management and creative skills are very welcome
- Programmatic knowledge/ skills are very much welcome but not essential
- To be based in our Berlin office, Germany.
- You flourish working in a constantly changing, but always- exciting environment.
- You are passionate about both technology and music!
- Please submit your CV in English with cover letter attached.