GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
Our Sales team is international with offices in all corners of the globe. With our continual growth, we are expanding our Barcelona office and looking for you to join the team. As a team member of our Barcelona office, you will be supporting our local partners in Spain and working closely with the local GYG Destination Managers with a range of key operational and coordination tasks.
Are you an enthusiastic, driven person with a great passion for our product who is ready for a new challenge? Are you interested in supporting our continued growth in the market? Do you want to become an expert in helping our customers turn trips into amazing experiences? Then join us!
Product & ticket inventory management:
- Support the local Destination Management team with key tasks which can include:
- Ticket availability monitoring and loading
- New account and tour on-boarding
- Competitive product reviews
- Preparation of sales reports
Support destination growth:
- Liaise with other GYG departments (Berlin) on topics such as connectivity, supply excellence, customer service, content, legal and finance
- Optimise products across targeted destinations
- Execute other operational tasks and projects
Ensure both our travellers and suppliers have the best experience with GetYourGuide
- Be in contact with suppliers by phone or email, provide training and education as required
- Help our suppliers to answer traveler questions or requests
- Have a regular presence in the field experiencing our products in order to discover where customers’ pain points are, working closely with the Destination Manager and our suppliers to implement solutions to wow our customers
- You have ideally 1+ years of B2B sales coordination experience, Tourism/E-Commerce industry experience is a plus
- You are fluent in English and Spanish or Portuguese
- You are eligible to legally work in Barcelona
- You work independently and have a creative and entrepreneurial mindset
- You possess a high level of using Microsoft Excel and working with data analysis
- It is an advantage if you have experience working with inventory management, CRM, and reporting tools
- You enjoy detail oriented and administrative tasks
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone and talk with local partners.
- You are confident, approachable and solution-oriented and having good organisational skills
- You are able to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- You are results-focused, self-driven and have a positive “can-do” attitude and a strong inner drive to succeed
- Grow with a large degree of freedom; set your own goals and how to achieve them by having full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Be an integral part of the company’s growth
- Work in an international team with varied experience levels where you are constantly learning and growing
- Enter a fun, exciting industry and work with one of its technology leaders
- Have the opportunity to live the life of our customers by experiencing and improving our products for yourself
- You will learn and have fun with our Events such as Winter Summits, regular team events, Christmas party
This is a regular full-time position based in Barcelona and you would report directly to the Regional Manager Spain.
You can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.