OVH is an innovative, hyper-scale cloud provider dedicated to delivering best-in-class technical expertise and cost-effective solutions to companies worldwide. From tech-focused entrepreneurial ventures to small and medium businesses to global enterprises, companies of all sizes trust our ground-breaking solutions to drive their growth. Our proprietary global fibre-optic network, green data centres, continuous R&D, end-to-end supply chain management, and expert customer service all attest to the OVH difference and because we maintain full control of the supply chain, we can provide the best products, with the best performance, at the best value for our customers.
Teamwork is our strength. We can achieve common goals through cohesion, trust, integration and respect for the talent of every individual. Our asset is that we communicate with one another in an understanding and diverse environment which stimulates our work. Sharing knowledge and experiences are part of our daily lives. Much like the internet itself, our work is participative and collaborative.
- Contributing to the design & implementation of sales processes with common guidelines (ex: how to ask for a refund, how to react to churn risk, how to manage a delivery issue, ) in collaboration with other departments
- Maintaining the knowledge base of processes & best practices
- Ensuring streamline communication between the CU and other departments
- Being accountable for the efficiency of the process (ex: delivery, ordering priorities)
Sales Enablement & CRM
- Ensuring that sales teams are trained on relevant topics including on tools and processes
- Contributing to setting-up digital & physical sales campaigns and tracking progress and efficiency
- Acting as first point of contact for all CRM usage questions and improvement suggestions. Centralizing requests, assessing their relevance and discussing implementation with the CRM team.
Lead Generation for Acquisition
- Drive the definition of new lead sources options together with marketing, communication and e-commerce departments.
- Implement and work toward automation of new lead sources processes.
- Analyze lead sources performances and suggest areas for improvement
Dashboard & Reporting
- Building dashboard & views to enable sales teams to monitor their business
- Provide ad'hoc reports
- Contribute to weekly reporting of the CU
- Analyze sales KPIs to suggest areas for improvements
- Propose new tools & processes to provide more autonomy and empowerment to the sales teams
- Good understanding of sales and distribution processes
- Good knowledge of CRM tools
- Very good command of English required (level B2)
- Sense of service; excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills * Interact easily with all levels of the organization * Rigorous and organized