Online custom apparel printing startup based in Barcelona is looking for a bold, driven, passionate and motivated entrepreneurial individual. We have invested a lot of time and resources to create a fast-growing, sustainable and scalable business with a modern management and organizational culture. We are currently in a very exciting accelerated growth phase and are looking for someone with the following skills and characteristics for the SaaS Account Manager position:
• Able to provide a WOW customer service via phone, email and live chat.;
• Build, develop, and maintain customers across different geographical regions;
• Handle a large number of inbound leads, qualify them and convert into registration opportunities;
• Ensure an extremely quick response time minimizing the delay between lead entry, and response.
• Responsible for understanding and mastering all relevant IT products and printing techniques to be able to advise accurately, quickly, and with autonomy.
• Report directly to the senior account manager(s) regarding daily, weekly and monthly goals/targets.
• Able to multi-task, prioritizing between telephone conversations, email, and the live chat, to spend time efficiently on high return tasks.
The ideal profile is someone:
• Essential to be native English speaker (UK or US)
• Proactive, dynamic, vibrant, creative and ultra-attentive;
• With long-term vision;
• Capable of performing in a team of talented and multicultural people;
• Communicative and comfortable with dealing with customers (and all their moods);
• With minimum one-two years of experience in sales & customer service, who is motivated to further develop their skills and capabilities;
• Less experienced - but energetic and extremely fast learners - young professionals will be considered;
• Knowledge of SalesForce or other CRM platforms is a plus;
• Basic knowledge of graphic design and/or printing industry is a plus
This is a tremendous opportunity to join us during the growth stages of an already successful startup. Our organizational culture is very important to us and that’s why we ask you to send an introduction just being yourself, don’t copy paste it from the other intros you have made or go in too much detail or try to be more professional… We want to know you a bit better as a person before we look into the other relevant stuff ;) All submissions must be sent with this introduction (This is very important! If you don’t, we’ll know you didn’t read this line, so no donuts for you! : P )