Kantox is a leading fintech company developing sophisticated software solutions that help companies to overcome complex FX challenges.
We’re a 105 person strong team, split between London and Barcelona. So far, we’ve raised over €20 million and became profitable in 2018. Thanks to our clients, we continue to grow at a fast pace. Over 3,900 clients in 70 countries have already exchanged more than USD $10 billion with us!
As well as appearing on CB Insights’ Fintech 250 list, our FX automation software, Dynamic Hedging, was named Best Risk Management Solution by Treasury Management International in 2018. We were also named winners of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 UK for three years running and Fast 500 EMEA Award winners for two.
Kantox is made up of an energetic team of people that love big challenges. We don’t compromise on execution, speed and quality and always strive for excellence - while still having fun. So, if you want to join one of the fastest-growing fintech companies worldwide, keep reading…
Have you worked with Ruby on Rails or Elixir? Let’s talk.
Do you learn fast? Do you look at your old code with a cringe? Call us.
Can you work independently, striving to improve yourself and others? You’re hired.
What we’re looking for:
· At least 2 years of professional experience in either Ruby on Rails or Elixir
· Self-driven personalities with a hunger to learn and improve
· Engineers that are not afraid to make mistakes, but have a passion to do things right
· Strong team players that dare to ask questions
· Permission to work within the EU is a must
· Fluency in English
- Competitive salary
- Sponsored learning budget
- Free private health insurance
- Free Spanish, English and French lessons
- Relocation package if needed
- Flexible working hours with an intensive Friday schedule
- 26 days of annual vacations
- Gym discounts and free sport activities
- Restaurant Ticket with monthly credit and regular cross-team lunches
- Pizza Fridays
- Fresh fruit and unlimited coffee
- Beautiful office with incredible 360-degree views of Barcelona