We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer who will join Digital Origin (DO) QueBueno team in our development center in Madrid.
You will be part of our diverse and international cross-functional development team, working on our high-availability online QueBueno platform, which mainly involves loans and payments management for all our customers.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Deliver high-quality, maintainable and well-structured code (and supporting documentation).
- Develop and improve internal APIs for supporting QueBueno Product.
- Deliver new features that achieve good performance, reliability, scalability and security.
- Maintain and improve existing tools, contributing with smart ideas and solutions to keep the good evolution of the current services.
You will join a collaborative team of highly skilled and talented people, working together in agile development methodologies. We are looking for smart, passionate, talented and motivated people, that get things done and are natural team players, able to work in fast-paced environment.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Ruby on Rails.
- Experience in MySQL databases.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Experience in TDD.
- Experience working with APIs.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Being a team player.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in Git.
We give you good bonus points
Private Health Insurance
Flexible compensation Plan
Career Development Opportunities
Extended Annual Holiday Leave
Flexible Working Hours
Half day on Fridays
Fresh organic fruit
Coffe & Tea
Team Building Activities
Employee Referral System
English & Spanish classes
About Digital Origin