Kantox is a leading fintech company developing sophisticated software solutions that help companies to overcome complex FX challenges.
We’re a 115 person strong team, split between London and Barcelona. So far, we’ve raised over €20 million and became profitable in 2018. Thanks to our clients, we continue to grow at a fast pace. Over 5000 clients in 72 countries have already exchanged more than USD $10 billion with us!
As well as appearing on CB Insights’ Fintech 250 list, our FX automation software, Dynamic Hedging, was named Best Risk Management Solution by Treasury Management International in 2018. We were also named winners of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 UK for three years running and Fast 500 EMEA Award winners for two.
Kantox is made up of an energetic team of people that love big challenges. We don’t compromise on execution, speed and quality and always strive for excellence - while still having fun. So, if you want to join one of the fastest-growing fintech companies worldwide, keep reading…
We’re looking for a Ruby on Rails and/or Elixir Engineer to join our Kantox software engineering team in Barcelona! Our platform core is primarily based on Ruby on Rails but we also make good use of Elixir and Elixir/Phoenix as well. You will work with a self-motivated multi-disciplinary multi-cultural team that view Kantox software development as an extreme team sport.
The Kantox Engineering Manifesto
Our engineering culture is devoid of egos yet we take great pride in our work. We believe in constructively challenging each other pushing our knowledge, code, processes to the absolute limit.
Our processes are based around continual self improvement, continual code integration and deployment.
· 1+ year's of professional experience in either Ruby on Rails or Elixir
· Self-driven personalities with a hunger to learn and improve
· Engineers that are not afraid to make mistakes, but have a passion to do things right
· Strong team players that dare to ask questions
· Permission to work within the EU
· Fluency in English
- Competitive salary
- Sponsored learning budget
- Free private health insurance
- Free Spanish, English and French lessons
- Relocation package if needed
- Flexible working hours with an intensive Friday schedule
- 26 days of annual vacations
- Gym discounts and free sport activities
- Restaurant Ticket with monthly credit and regular cross-team lunches
- Fresh fruit and unlimited coffee
- Beautiful office with incredible 360-degree views of Barcelona