We are homify—the platform for Home and Living! Whether the right architect or simply inspiration—we offer everything that home lovers need for planning, renovating and decorating their home. More than 100.000 architects, designers and other professionals present their work on our website and acquire new business through homify. Since end of 2013, we expanded to more than 30 countries worldwide and we continue growing.
All countries are managed from our headquarter in Berlin, but we brought the world into our offices and built a team of more than 90 people with more than 30 different nationalities. We are working in a demanding and fast growing environment facing new challenges every day. Because we are sharing the same goal: we want to build the biggest platform for Home and Living together!
Currently, we are looking for a Ruby on Rails Frontend Developer (f/m).
As a new member of the homify team, you’ll be doing the following:
- Implementing upcoming features along our full stack, with special focus on the UI
- Maintaining and revamping the UI/UX of existing features
- Have an active contribution in re-designing and future-proofing our website
More about you:
- Knowledge of Ruby, in particular with the Rails framework (experience in at least a few RoR website projects is a big plus)
- You have a keen sense for web design and experience in UI development and/or design
- Good command of English since it is our company language
- You think in solutions instead of problems and have a real ‘can do’ mentality
- Embrace change and have a self starter mentality
- Team player mentality is a must
- You have the ability to task juggle and a good sense of prioritizing
What you can expect as a new member of homify:
- Full-time position with competitive compensation package
- Demanding tasks in a fast growing company with a lot of responsibility
- Great possibilities of developing your role within the company
- Multi-cultural team including flat hierarchies and open doors to share your ideas
- Health & Fun in our company clubs
- Some time for your personal projects and research, future coding meetups and hackathons!
- Last but not least, Friday TGIF meetings where everyone will be well informed about new developments and look at our performances.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! LET’S HOMIFY TOGETHER!