Do you want to join a pioneer company in the field of 3D simulation technology, with a team of developers with diverse expertise, experience and interests in software development, and enjoy a creative and international work environment? Be part of the amazing team of Crisalix!
While working in an agile team, you will take over responsibility from day 1. You will be given ownership over different projects, which you can work on independently while regularly catching up with your team mates to discuss new developments.
· Ruby (very good knowledge + good coding).
· Ruby on Rails, Sinatra (very good knowledge).
· Databases: MySQL, Redis.
· GIT version control (good knowledge).
· HTML/CSS (Sass).
· Experience developing APIs.
· UNIX-like OS.
· English, Spanish would be a plus.
· Demonstrable experience in the above fields (e.g: references, personal/professional projects on GitHub, etc.).
The following will also be valued:
· Good skills on code review and code maintenance.
· Have worked with TDD, BDD processes.
· Experience working in multidisciplinary/cross-functional and distributed teams
· Problem solver in a challenging environment.