Are you the hero Redmine Developer Scalefast needs but not the one we deserve? Can you contribute to the building of the perfect tool for use by Human Resources, Infrastructure etc. and make your coworkers' lives' easier?
Would you like to become part of a big family in a company where working also means having fun, where your workmates are much more than that and where you will have the chance to meet people from all around the world? Scalefast offers you an opportunity to thrive both personally and in terms of work by fostering an environment in which everybody matters the same.
Then join us at Scalefast and revolutionize the E-commerce experience… In 2025, you will be able to refill your organic shampoo straight out of the shower by touching the wall. Your next favorite sneakers will be guessed and delivered by cyber-birds. Your coffee machine will automatically customize your coffee based on your mood. Do you want to help customers to have the best shopping experience? Heck Yeah!
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfilment, subscription, loyalty programs, and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences with a proven track record with global brands.
At Scalefast we are constantly looking for talented people to join our projects. Our start-up environment is very open-minded, we love to test and implement new ideas. If you think you are ready to enjoy your work and be part of our big family, keep reading to see how you match our current needs.
What can I expect at Scalefast?
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously.
- Full remote on offer until the end of the pandemic,, post-pandemic 2 days a week working from home.
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural happy family where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event).
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office.
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
In our Process and Operations team you will:
- Build high-end internal tools to make your coworkers' lives' easier.
- Dedicate yourself to improving the follow-up of the tasks performed by all the people in the company.
- Develop the perfect tool to connect to multiple services related to Human Resources, Infrastructure and third-party services from Amazon or similar providers.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- 1 year of experience in Ruby or Ruby-based frameworks.
- Experience as a Ruby on Rails Developer with exposure to multiple applications.
- Happy to work on existing codebases.
- Experience of working with live applications including ongoing maintenance.
- Knowledge of SQL experience (MySQL/PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB/ElasticSearch/CouchDB).
- Experience in front-end style sheets, such as CSS/SASS/LESS.
- Capacity to connect to third-party services, such as AWS.
- Fluent French.
- Previously solved issues in an existing Redmine Installation.
- Created Configuration and specification of the architecture of a Redmine Instance.
- Professional consulting experience on the feasibility of implementing a Redmine solution within companies.
- Given training on the operation of the application and how to develop plugins for it.
- AWS knowledge or certification.
Today, more than 20 million people around the world buy through our stores. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Scalefast, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.