Accedo is looking for talented JS Engineers to join its growing Development team in Madrid. At Accedo you will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined development team, gaining exposure to cutting edge technologies and the opportunity to work with some of the largest global media brands in the industry. Working in a highly collaborative environment, you will help transform requirements and designs into high performing feature rich applications on a wide variety of web based platforms and devices.
What we do at Accedo:
We are looking for a passionate JS Software Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviours with user interactions. You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
What You Will Do
Primarily software development of Roku/Brightscript applications. You will work on delivering the Roku application of our state-of-the art products.
- You will play a key role in designing, building and maintaining large-scale, high availability front-end applications and owning the related platform infrastructure (e.g AWS services, build pipelines, automated testing, etc).
- You will also be responsible for promoting a sound engineering culture through hands-on development, code reviews, contributing to the improvement of the application architecture and enhancing engineering processes
- This is the team you want to join! We care about software craftsmanship, constantly improving our work and ourselves while having fun doing it!
What We Are Looking For
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or related discipline
- 3 - 5 years professional experience developing software applications
- Experience with Brightscript/Roku’s SceneGraph XML
- Experience integrating open source or 3rd party API’s and Libraries highly desirable
- Excellent problem solving skills and love for technical challenges
- Experience in Video and media based development projects (DRM, OVPs, Advertising, Analytics)
- Good command of English
- Due to Covid-19 and the associated impossibility for relocations, for now, we can only accept applicants who hold a valid work permit or are eligible to work in Madrid