HomeViews is the new platform for reviews of residential developments. Backed by private investment, we are currently launching across London.
We believe the best information about a residential development comes from the people living there not just on the property itself and its locality, but also on the developer and the building’s management. Even before a development is fully complete, our community is able to share valuable information, better informing those considering purchasing off-plan.
Having just attracted £1million in Series A funding we now need to hire a Research analyst to take ownership of the database a key part of the companies growth. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a start-up and experience every facet of building a company from the ground up.
• Work closely with the founding team and take charge of HomeViews property database.
• Be responsible for developing breadth and depth of the database and its accuracy, including sourcing and management of third party data sources.
• Be responsible for recommending the direction of growth for our listings, and feeding relevant information to our marketing and review acquisition teams.
• Analyse our user content and ratings, and come up with smart ways to present this on our platform and make recommendations to our Product team.
• Produce in-house research which can be developed for content marketing.
• Excellent Excel capabilities and presentational skills.
• Experience in property research, either academically or in industry.
• Genuine interest in residential property.
• Over 2 years relevant work experience