Ohpen has been named one of the hottest startups by Wired Magazine. We are going to conquer the world and we are looking for brilliant minds to join our journey.
Our mission is to develop the best core banking engine in the world. A truly groundbreaking mission that is changing the financial services industry. We have spent the last years overhauling all core banking processes and deployed them in the cloud. By doing so we have effectively created the world’s first cloud-based core banking engine.
At Ohpen, our multidisciplinary (DevOps) squads own their domain from front to back, from client communications and deciding what to build, to releasing it to production.
As our Requirements Engineer for the Reporting squad, you will remove any roadblocks and ensure the engineering team has a clear roadmap to further develop the Reporting module of our platform. Working closely together with the Product Owner, you’ll be focused on the day-to-day management of the team, run sprint ceremonies, refine backlog and become the expert of the Reporting module.
- You are an experienced, highly analytical technical Business Analyst, Requirements Engineer (or similar) and want to continue on the same path in a more complex, quality-driven environment with a strong Agile mindset
- You enjoy working with details and the nitty-gritty while maintaining strong focus on the big picture
- You live and breathe SQL
- You have strong experience in data-related projects (reporting / BI)
- You will be challenged and expected to take initiative; there is no leaning back at Ohpen.
- Your critical mind doesn’t accept the status quo, you always challenge yourself, your team and the people around you.
- You take ownership of everything you do.
- You’ll be part of an industry-changing team, the world’s first company to take core-banking to the cloud;
- We are a product company – we don’t take requirements from others, we build it ourselves;
- Enjoy a huge potential for career growth, as we continue to scale up and dominate banking tech;
- To us, your health matters. Take a break from work and join us in our weekly yoga and crossfit sessions.
For security reasons, we ask you to upload your resume, cover letter, et cetera in PDF-format.