Cloudbeds is a travel industry startup that works to make the world a more welcome place. We make advanced cloud-based hospitality software for hotels, hostels, vacation rentals and groups that manages reservations and guests, distributes room availability, sells inventory, and collects payments. Our team members are distributed across 31 countries and, altogether, we speak 17 languages.
How do we do it? On a #remotefirst platform that allows every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe. We’re looking for people who want to disrupt the travel industry and love to travel as much as we do!
What you will do in this role
You will be responsible for building, driving and managing the entire European region to deliver above quota sales performance.
You will be responsible for all aspects of our European team’s sales cycle, including the execution of individual and team sales plans to exceed quotas; managing and ensuring adherence to the Cloudbeds Sales Process methodology; leveraging alternate channels to build sales volume; ensuring high level of customer renewal rates; disciplined expense management; and, most importantly, maintaining highest levels of integrity in everything that we do.
Accurately create and deliver forecasts to sales leadership; provide feedback to sales leadership, product, engineering and marketing regarding what you’re hearing in the field; assist with virtual presentations of the tool to clients all over the world; represent Cloudbeds at major industry events.
What you Have
- 5+ years experience as a quota-buster, modeling a highly consultative sales approach.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills, the ability to establish rapport and credibility (virtually) and clearly articulate a value proposition.
- Exceptional presentation skills; the ability to effectively and energetically present to customers, peers, and leadership.
- Ability to optimize the sales model as necessary to accelerate growth
- Track record of overachievement in new logo acquisition, high customer renewal rates and the ability to drive high levels of outbound prospecting activity.
- Ability to quickly develop subject matter expertise in Salesforce CRM, Groove, Zendesk and an ever-expanding list of productivity tools.
- Hospitality experience and/or education.
- Proven track record of taking a region from $5M ARR to $15M+.
- Track record developing and sustaining partners for a start-up.
- Demonstrable success in selling hospitality management software and/or other SaaS or Cloud solutions.
- Experience in hospitality operations
- English and other European languages.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive guaranteed base salary and performance bonuses.
- Leadership / Career Development Programs.
- Open Travel Policy so you can go explore the world
- A unique work environment and positive work culture, which celebrates employees success.
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an unlimited PTO policy, personal and professional development for individual growth, and the opportunity to travel and work remotely with some great people. If you think you have the skills and passion we will give you the training, support and opportunity to grow your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Recent Company Awards to Check Out!
- Inc. Best Places to Work (2017 & 2018)
- Inc. 500 #17 Fastest Growing Company (2018)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018)
- Start-Ups to Watch in 2018 | Forbes