FilledThis offer is not available anymore
We're a fast growing startup that have already raised close to $8 million in investment from leading venture capital firms, and have been named by Bloomberg as one of 50 most promising startups in the world to look out for. Our goal is to revolutionise the world of Location Intelligence and the way businesses think about, and act upon location intelligence data. Geoblink is growing at an exponential rate and there has never been a more exciting time to join!
So, if you are looking to start your career in the world of People Operations then this is the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for someone for a minimum of 6 months to learn everything there is to know about recruiting for a high growth start-up and creating the most amazing candidate experience.
Here are the things you will learn during the internship:
- How to engage with candidates through the entire recruitment process and support them during the interviews.
- How to conduct assessment on candidate applications.
- How to organise and manage recruitment events.
- How to conduct interviews both over the phone and onsite.
- How to create fun, engaging and detailed job descriptions.
- How to liaise with Hiring Managers and understand their recruitment need.
- How to negotiate with recruitment agencies and agree terms of business.
- Final year student or recent graduate.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Ability to multitask under pressure.
- Natural problem solver.
- Ability to communicate well, both verbally and written to get people excited about joining Geoblink.
We have something called the “zero-policy” which means there are no restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home days, etc. We believe everyone here is a “mini-CEO”, and should have the opportunity to make their own decisions about their work schedule.
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about their job, whether it be increasing businesses ROI or building complex data systems. People join Geoblink not just for the flexibility that we offer but because we have worked hard to foster a great collaborative environment filled with plenty of opportunity to have a real impact in the business and collaborate with some off the best minds in the industry.
- Unlimited coffee, tea, coke & fruit to keep you going.
- Chillout space with ping-pong, table football, draft beer, etc
- Lots of space for you to work in peace so you can produce your best work
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the best people in the industry
Geoblink company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.