We are looking for you!
In GuideSmiths we are looking for someone passionate with
willingness to participate in challenging projects as well as being part
of our Business development goal based on being the best international
software boutique to work with.
Our ideal candidate would be an Engineer experienced with React Native with a high english level as we work with international clients. Therefore, being fluent at english is a must.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary.
- Corporate Culture based on remote first.
- Flexibility working schedule.
- Coworking offices located in Madrid center.
- Employee Value Proposition based on gross salary + Social Benefits such as Private Medical Insurance, Restaurant credit card or Budget aimed to Training courses based on your needs.
- Professional career development.
- MacBook Pro as a work tool and 27-inch screen.
what are the requirements for the position?
- At least 1 year of professional experience with React Native.
- Used to develop interfaces.
- Experienced in working with modern libraries and frameworks such as Angular, React / Redux, and be familiar with tools like Babel / Webpack.
- English (Provable minimun B2 high)
What will you be working at in GuideSmihs on a daily basis?
- UI Greenfield development consuming REST APIs
- Develop front end (JSS / CSS) components from a reusable perspective.
- Accommodate mobile platforms with the opportunity of working with React / React Native.
- Back end in Node JS.
what skills add value to your application?
- Being able to work with international team members.
- Seek for continuous improvement.
- Clients and results orientation.
- IOS and or Android native development.