Mecena is a financial platform offering disruptive services to content creators. Our goal is to support creators in their journey to ensure they never give up on their passion due to financial obstacles. We are an early-stage startup, so if you are looking for ownership in a project and a fast-paced environment, look no further.
As a front-end engineer, you will be tasked with leading the technical design and implementation of our platform app for iOS & Android. You will be given the opportunity to be an active contributor to product decision-making, work side by side with the founders, and will have a crucial impact on the end-user experience.
- +3 years of experience building and using components and design systems for iOS/Android applications.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and integrating front-end components with back-end APIs
- Familiarity with Git and version control systems
- Familiarity and understanding of modern web technologies, specifically GraphQL and Golang.
- Experienced in UI/UX design and development, collaborating in Figma for design purposes.
- Experience in testing and maintaining the front end of a mobile application.
- Have experience with financial product companies and an interest in financial products and markets.
- Eager to learn more about the future stage of the creator economy.
- A GitHub account/portfolio with personal mobile application projects on it.
2 - 10