DSTOQ’s mission is to enable everyone to participate in the global financial markets, regardless of where they are from or how much money they have. Or to put it simply: Buy €1 of Apple stock, ETFs or bonds with crypto.
About the Role:
- Take ownership of delivering on the product vision by executing on strategic projects.
- Translate UI/UX wireframes into working user interfaces.
- Build components that are reusable, extensible, and modular.
- Hit critical product milestones while writing clean, maintainable code.
- Work with Product, Design, Back End and QA colleagues to get it shipped.
- Ensure sensitive areas of the application get the proper security considerations.
- Strong experience with React Native
- You have shipped software more than twice.
- You have strong UX/UI instincts and skills.
- You’re aware of best security practices and implement them.
- You have awesome communication skills.
- English (both verbal and written) is a breeze for you.
- Flat hierarchies and everyday opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
- An office in the center of Berlin’s thriving startup scene.
- Diverse team: 7+ nationalities and 30% women.
- German work visa and relocation support.
- Competitive compensation
- The opportunity to work on something that could actually change the world for the better